Onsite Meeting Management
Agri Meetings, a full-service marketing, communications, and event planning firm, is seeking free-lance meeting planning professionals, to join our Onsite Management Team, to staff Boston-based medical conferences. Agri Meetings specializes in medical and academic programming. We are committed to providing flawless well-organized events and unsurpassed customer service.
The onsite meeting management role is a highly visible position, which demands extensive customer service skills, a high level of professionalism and willingness to handle all planning and administrative details at the event. The ideal candidate must be able to work as a team and thrive in a challenging and fast paced atmosphere where prioritizing and multi-tasking are the norm. Exceptional attention to detail and first class organizational skills are mandatory.
Responsibilities May Include:
• Setting up the registration area
• Assembling conference materials (bag stuffing, etc.)
• Interacting with clients and assisting with administrative needs
• Greeting attendees and providing names badges/conference materials
• Welcoming presenters and addressing administrative needs
• Monitoring meeting room sets and signage
• Liaising with the audio-visual teams
• Interacting with attendee in a hospitality capacity
• Interfacing with hotel staff to ensure changes and additions
• Overseeing all food and beverage functions
• Management of dietary requirements
• Coordination of all VIP requirements
• Post-meeting shipping and removal of conference material
• Certified Meeting Planner (CMP), 3+ years professional meeting planner experience, or equivalent customer service experience
• Innovative and resourceful
• Exceptional client service skills and enjoys working with the public
• Superior attention to detail
• Positive professional attitude
• Computer skills to include: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and familiarity with Adobe Acrobat
• Great team member
About Our Projects:
All conferences take place in Boston. We are seeking candidates with flexible schedules to work days, nights and weekends.
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to email@example.com. Please include a summary of your work experience.
Onsite Meeting Assistant