Onsite Meeting Management
Agri Meetings, a full-service marketing, communications, and event planning firm, is seeking free-lance meeting planning professionals, to join our Onsite Management Team, to staff Boston-based medical conferences. Agri Meetings specializes in medical and academic programming. We are committed to providing flawless well-organized events and unsurpassed customer service.
The onsite meeting management role is a highly visible position, which demands extensive customer service skills, a high level of professionalism and willingness to handle all planning and administrative details at the event. The ideal candidate must be able to work as a team and thrive in a challenging and fast paced atmosphere where prioritizing and multi-tasking are the norm. Exceptional attention to detail and first class organizational skills are mandatory.
Responsibilities May Include:
• Setting up the registration area
• Assembling conference materials (bag stuffing, etc.)
• Interacting with clients and assisting with administrative needs
• Greeting attendees and providing names badges/conference materials
• Welcoming presenters and addressing administrative needs
• Monitoring meeting room sets and signage
• Liaising with the audio-visual teams
• Interacting with attendee in a hospitality capacity
• Interfacing with hotel staff to ensure changes and additions
• Overseeing all food and beverage functions
• Management of dietary requirements
• Coordination of all VIP requirements
• Post-meeting shipping and removal of conference material
• Certified Meeting Planner (CMP), 3+ years professional meeting planner experience, or equivalent customer service experience
• Innovative and resourceful
• Exceptional client service skills and enjoys working with the public
• Superior attention to detail
• Positive professional attitude
• Computer skills to include: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and familiarity with Adobe Acrobat
• Great team member
About Our Projects:
All conferences take place in Boston. We are seeking candidates with flexible schedules to work days, nights and weekends.
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to [email protected]. Please include a summary of your work experience.
Virtual Meetings Assistant
Seeking tech savvy individuals to assist in the execution of virtual conferences on a contract/per diem basis. The ideal candidate will have exceptional project management and communication skills, the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and a heart for client support and customer satisfaction. This position requires proficiency using a computer and tablet often simultaneously, all MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel), and the ability to provide basic technical support via email and online chat boards. An understanding of the Zoom platform and Slido is helpful. Assignments fluctuate in length and duration. Candidates must have a flexible schedule to work varying conference hours – all days of the week and weekend from our socially-distanced broadcast studio in Danvers or occasionally in Boston.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP for immediate consideration by sending their resume to [email protected].